| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Azua in August is very hot at 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.1 °C (73.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 80.1mm (3.2in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Azua August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Azua, Dominican Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Azua: